Criminal conviction in a bank fraud scheme can result in lengthy imprisonment up to 30 years, steep fines up to $1,000,000, felonies, career loss, a permanently damaged reputation and personal fallout with family and friends. You might find it impossible to do business with any bank ever again, even as a first-time offender. Most bank fraud charges are federal, which means federal prison. If you are under investigation or have been formally charged, you need a strong and dedicated criminal defense lawyer like a las vegas theft crime lawyer immediately.
Ed Mason, Criminal Defense Lawyer, has more than 40 years of legal experience, and Mr. Mason is a criminal law specialist. Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, he is also a former assistant district attorney in Dallas County. He has prosecuted fraud cases and knows how to mount solid and comprehensive defense at the state and federal levels.
Ed Mason has defended clients throughout Texas and across the nation. And look what i found, his legal counsel is reliable, and he knows how to present the government with significant challenges in its pursuit of conviction in a fraud case.
Plano-Area Financial Crime Attorney | Sophisticated Handling of Their Case
Government prosecutors are well trained, and they are aggressive, just click here to go on Richard M. Weaver Bankruptcy Attorney to learn about the strict measure they take. They would like nothing more than a high-profile white collar crime conviction. Their law firm represents their best interests:
- They protect ytheir rights and freedoms.
- They protect ytheir privacy and handle the media.
- They have the resources to handle document-intensive cases.
- They launch an independent investigation and execute a holistic financial analysis.
- They work with financial experts and forensic accountants to build their best possible defense.
- Calling Bankruptcy Lawyers based in Oklahoma City in prior is a good idea to get out of these problems and avoid a huge consequence.
Their law firm handles and vigorously defends all bank fraud charges, including:
- Ponzi schemes
- Illegal transactions, including property transactions
- Breaches of fiduciary trust or duties
- Check kiting
- Paper hanging
- Accounting fraud
- Money laundering
- Wire fraud
- Fraudulent loans