Press "Enter" to skip to content

Who Needs an E1 Visa Lawyer?

An E1 Visa is a particular type of visa that allows you to live in the United States permanently. For many people, this is a challenging process that requires the assistance of a lawyer.

What is an E1 Visa?

An E1 Visa is a special kind of work visa in the United States. A work visa is a type of immigrant visa, as opposed to a non-immigrant visa, which allows the holder and their family to enter the United States on a permanent basis. In particular, the E1 Visa allows you to enter the United States if you are going to be working in some form of trade. However, what constitutes trade is open to interpretation.

Who Needs an E1 Visa Lawyer?

Anyone looking to enter the United States on an E1 Visa should contact a lawyer who specializes in them. This way they can discuss if it is the correct choice for you, as well as clearly laid out the steps in obtaining the visa. They can also help you to hit deadlines and properly fill out all the necessary paperwork.

For anyone who needs an E1 Visa lawyer Los Angeles-based, please contact The Gig Law today.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *