Press "Enter" to skip to content

Posts published in “Immigration Law”

Divorce and immigration law team in Glasgow

Around 50 percent of most marriages in Glasgow, Scotland end up in a divorce, and this usually comes with heavy trouble for the family concerned. It is a critical legal case even for the family law lawyers from Fort Worth that also involves huge financial complications for anyone who go through it. As you are planning to get a divorce then you definitely must ensure that you are well represented by the Divorce law team in Scotland.

Any Divorce law team you consider must have many years of experience in dealing with divorce cases in Scotland. (more…)

O1 Visa – Visa for People with Extraordinary Achievement

The O1 visa is a required visa which is very difficult to entry . To be eligible for this visa, your ability must be extraordinary. You must show that you are an important part of elites in your industry or field.

O1A Visa is eligible for those who can prove extraordinary achievements in the fields of education, science, athletics, business, film, art, or even television. To qualify, you may either show that you have obtained a major award or even you may show evidence of 3 achievements from the valid and eligible evidence. (more…)

Divorce law firm and immigration lawyers in Scotland

Many people in Scotland, divorcing their wife or husband are not dealing with a simple case. They usually have belongings and children, and find out the most convenient way to move away from the divorce with the good results they want. It is recommended that you hire a divorce law firm when you have cars, pets, or houses together and you might need someone on your side to make a compromise with your husband or wife. (more…)

Is an E1 visa right for you?

There are a lot of visas available, allowing you to enter the United States. Choosing a visa will ensure that you are here legally, preventing deportation. An E1 visa is used by a number of individuals and companies. By understanding more about whether an E1 will work for you, you can, then, work with an E1 visa lawyer to get the documentation submitted. (more…)

All You Need To Know If You Plan To Work In Romania

What do I have to do if I want to work in Romania?

First of all, you must find an open position and apply for it, after you have passed all their tests and accepted to work for the company; they will obtain the Romanian work permit for you.

Only one entity or individual can hire you and he must submit the request for your work permit at the territorial units of the Romanian General Inspectorate for Immigration alongside a series of documents. (more…)